The cost is $599 and includes:
- CME accreditation of 5.75 hours for physicians and other healthcare professionals (see below)
- hot breakfast and lunch
- Wine and Cheese networking event
- special conference pricing for a 1 year subscription of the American Journal of Endocannabinoid Medicine (AJEM)
- online access to the only medical cannabis education course verified for accuracy by the AJEM!
This event is not affiliated with, endorsed by, or sponsored by Columbia University.
To inform the audience of current science, research and risks related to medical cannabis.
- To fill the well identified knowledge gap of physicians and Medical Cannabis.
- To increase knowledge of the Endocannabinoid System
- To share data on cannabis use, delivery systems and effects on other medications and diseases
- To identify potential drug/drug disease interactions
- To discuss and identify potential prescriber liabilities.
This educational activity is intended for physicians and other healthcare professionals interested in the endocannabinoid system.
Voxmedia LLC is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
Voxmedia LLC designates this live activity for a maximum of 5.75 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Nurse practitioners may participate in this educational activity and earn a certificate of completion as AANP accepts AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™ through its reciprocity agreements.
The National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants accepts AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™ from organizations accredited by the ACCME.
It is the policy of Voxmedia to ensure fair-balance, independence, objectivity, and scientific rigor in all directly or jointly sponsored educational activities. All prospective faculty are required to disclose any significant financial, other interest or relationship (1) with any commercial interest producing, marketing, re-selling, or distributing health care goods or services consumed by, or used on, patients AND (2) with any commercial supporters prior to participating in the planning of an activity or developing content. Only then may faculty receive approval to participate, and are expected to contribute evidence-based material and information. Faculty are required to indicate areas of their presentation that are based on professional opinion vs. guidelines, meta-analysis etc. All information submitted will be peer-reviewed.